Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's get the journey started.

So let me start this blog off by telling you a little about me and my journey. I was raised to Master Mason on 2/24/2012. My Home Lodge is Hart's Grove Lodge #397 F&AM located in Hartsgrove Ohio. 397 is in the 25th Masonic District of the Ohio Grand Lodge We are a small lodge, but welcome all brethren from near and far. Our oldest Brother turned 102 days before I was raised. Being 30 I am one of the "young guys". I enjoy going to lodge as often as I can, but I am seeking more fellowship and brotherhood. I will be using this blog to document my travels and observations of the lodges I visit as well as my home lodge. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in visiting my home lodge. Fraternally yours, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment