Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I want to go to a lodge tonight, but it will have to wait.

I really want to go to lodge tonight but I have to take my son to karate instead. I love my family and am more than willing to do anything for them. Sometimes I wish I could do two things at the same time. I am on the quest to find a lodge that has a larger amount of brothers around my age. at my lodge there are 2 other brothers around my age then a gap and brothers 55+ to our oldest brother who is 102. The image on the left is WB Harold Potter at his 100th Birthday Celebration at Hartsgrove Lodge #397 Friday 2/5/10. He is a great man and all the brothers call him "Grandpa" Potter. Grandpa Potter was Master of our lodge at 100 years old, which as far as I can tell, is the oldest WM in Ohio ever.



Below is a picture of Grandpa Potter at installation just before his 100th birthday.

Below is a view of my home lodge facing East.


Now, I really enjoy my home lodge and all the brothers, but I am looking for more light and fellowship, thus explains my travels. I cannot wait until my wife and I head back to her hometown in Ephrata PA. I want to visit the lodge there. I am also considering visiting some other PA lodges that are close to the state line.

No comments:

Post a Comment